PRICING & MENUS
Cakes by Tiffany will accommodate almost any request. Here's a "How To" and FAQ on ordering a custom cake:
How To Order a Custom Cake
1. Servings: Determine how many cake servings you'll need for your event. Keep in mind, servings depend a ton on how the cake is sliced. If you need pointers do not be afraid to ask.
2. Design: Get inspired on the design of the cake! Our galleries are a great place to start. Pictures, Instagram, Pinterest or other bakery websites are also great places for inspiration. Everything can be customized. So dream big and let your creative juices flow. We are more then happy to help you with design ideas if needed.
3. Flavor: Check out our flavors (to the right) to get your mouth watering! Don't see the flavor you were hoping for? Just ask.
4. Contact Us: The quickest way to receive a quote is via email (email@example.com) or text 402-770-0168. Let us know the info from steps 1, 2, and 3 above and we'll get you a quote. If you prefer to call, we'd be happy to walk you through steps 1,2, and 3. We'll likely ask you to send any design inspiration via email as well, so we can more accurately quote and design your cake. Due to how unique each cake can be, we do not have set price lists available.
5. Deposit: Place your 50% deposit for the cake to reserve your spot for that day! (This deposit is applied towards the purchase of your cake.) Due to the level of attention needed for each creation, we commonly are booked 1-2 months in advance.
Q: Can you do a [fill in the blank] cake?
A: We specialize in making your dream cake a reality, so the answer is probably "Yes!". Now, sometimes we don't have capacity or time to make a specific design, but never hesitate to ask!
Q: When do I need to order by?
A: We are typically booked out 4 - 6 weeks in advance, but on occasion we can accommodate orders on shorter notice
Q: What if the cake I want is over my budget?
A: Tell us that! We love getting creative to help clients design cakes within their budget!
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call, or contact us to inquire about pricing and design for your special cake! Keep in mind that a from scratch & custom cake will cost more than a grocery store cake.
Q: Do you deliver, and if so, what is the cost?
A: Yes! We offer delivery and setup of wedding cakes, tiered cakes or cupcakes.
But in reality ANY cake order can be delivered. Cost will vary depending on location and the amount of set up needed.
Delivery and setup costs start at $20 and can increase depending on distance to venue, day/time of event, and involvement of setup. Set-up includes placing desserts on their respective stands/platters, so please make sure any display pieces that you’re providing are on the cake table ahead of our arrival. Set-up also includes placing florals and/or toppers.
Q: Speaking of stands and accessories, do we need a cakes stand?
A: Not necessarily- cakes are delivered on cake drums and can be placed right on the cake table, but you can use a cake stand to lift and dress up your cake display. We do offer a few cake stands for rent, ask about these options if interested.
You’re welcome to provide your own stand. If you do, we are happy to “vet” your stand to ensure its the right size to safely hold your beautiful cake. If you have single-serving desserts and aren’t renting a tiered dessert stand from us, you are responsible for providing platters/stands.
Q: Can you accommodate food allergies and/or other dietary restrictions?
A: We offer a limited menu in gluten "sensitive" cakes. We cannot call these Gluten FREE, since we do not have a 100% Gluten Free kitchen. We use Gluten Free ingredients but cannot guarantee against cross contamination. Nut Free & Dairy Free are also available. We do our best to accommodate food allergies, however we do work with 6 of the top 8 food allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and wheat) and cannot guarantee that there will not be cross-contamination.
Contact Us for Additional Cake Sizes, Shapes, and Tiers!
6″ ROUND Serves 8-12
8″ ROUND Serves 20-24
9" ROUND Serves 24-32
10″ ROUND Serves 28-38
12" ROUND Serves 40-56
9x13 SHEET Serves 36-50
11x15 SHEET Serves 54-74
White Almond Wedding
Most cakes are stacked and filled with Vanilla or Almond Buttercream
*Premium Rolled Fondant
*Peanut butter buttercream
*Coconut Filling (goes with German Chocolate cake)
*These items add additional cost to your cake quote.